Regional Economic Incentives
There is a complete package of grants and incentives that cover every necessity; for inicial investment projects and future innovation projects that improve companies´competitiveness.
Regional Economic Incentives aim:
- To correct the inter-territorial imbalance in Castilla-La Mancha and achieve economic and social cohesion.
- Encourage the integration of the various economic sectors to form infrastructures for the production process. Fomentar la integración de los diferentes sectores económicos para fomentar infraestructuras en el aparato productivo.
- Boost the internal development of Castilla-La Mancha by supporting the business community.
- Bring about appropriate changes to business structure in a way that is compatible with conserving the environment and with economic growth policies.
New establishment projects, expansion projects and the modernization of facilities (exceeding 600.000€) may be subsidized in that the following investments qualify for incentives:
- Civil works: connection to services, town planning (urbanization), offices, laboratories, warehouses, production/processing plants.
- Capital goods: Machinery, specialized electrical/energy installations, interior transport, health and safety and quality control equipment.
- Pre-project studies: Planning, project engineering and site management.
According to Royal Decree 181/2007 (9th Feb) which amends Royal Decree 489/1988 (6th May) and which governs economic promotion in Castilla-La Mancha, the regional incentives that this Region may concede may not exceed a maximum of 30% of the approved investment and must be applied for before 31st December 2013.